Middle School Guidance
Individual & Small Group Counseling to enhance developmental areas such as coping skills, friendship skills, anger management skills, & self-esteem. Group counseling can also address concerns about family separation, divorce, grief and loss.
- Study Groups
- Weekly Support Group, CIRCLE OF SUPPORT, open to all middle school students. Open and confidential environment where students are free to share and express situations and feelings to gain advice and guidance.
- Educational testing and speech therapy can be accessed through Christina School District’s Special Services. *Please contact me at 834-8938 or email@example.com to gain more information.
- Counseling support for students experiencing a crisis
- Referrals to community resources
- Consulting with parents regarding parenting concerns and family crisis
- Consultation with staff and parents regarding student’s social, emotional, academic, or behavioral concerns
- Teaching Second Step & Junior Achievement Career/Business Programs to seventh and eighth grade students and classroom guidance lessons to first- fourth grade students throughout the school year.